Top Level Design LLC is a domain name company in Portland, Oregon. We are the global registry for three top-level domains (TLDs): .design, .ink, .wiki. We also have a registrar subsidiary, Porkbun LLC. Thus, the company is both a wholesale provider of its own TLDs and an online retailer selling most other domain extensions as well.
Our company is 10 people; six of us are busy in the downtown office every day with the others working remotely.
We are a dynamic team that challenges each other with ambitious goals and high expectations. We are proud that our hard work allows us to reach personal goals and enjoy our time outside of the office.
Scroll down to read descriptions
Our business has been growing quickly, having exceeded our 2017 sales goals in just the first half of the year. We have identified a new sales channel and need the right Account Executive to further define it, develop it, and own it and thereby take our business to the next level.
The primary interaction will be with digital content publishers, with us in an advertising role. In that sense much of the work will be ad scouting and placement as opposed to selling product directly. However, a successful hire will have a salesperson’s acumen for relationship building, sales tactics and strategy. While the advertising doesn’t currently include major ad networks such as Google Adwords and Facebook ads, it could be a natural development.
Since we are a small and growing company, you will eventually be given or define other targets, such as professional associations, schools and universities, and prominent individuals and companies in our target markets.
A successful Account Executive will be data-driven, organized, partnership-oriented, and not afraid to pick up the phone. You will want and need to learn everything we have done to date, bringing your own analysis and expertise to help develop future strategy. Your enthusiasm and work will inspire your colleagues to focus their own goals and naturally fit in with our collaborative work environment.
- Work with team to define advertising and partnership targets
- Evaluate the potential ROI of every campaign, tracking projections to results
- Deliver all necessary content to publishers, interfacing with colleagues and outside resources such as designers regularly
- Hit monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals through ad placement and partnerships
- Organize and present results, contributing to evolving sales and partnership strategies
- 3+ years sales and/or advertising experience
- College degree or commensurate work experience
- Impressive work ethic
- High aptitude for clear communication
Salary and benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Employee benefits
- Health insurance
- Federal holidays
- Submit your resume, portfolio website and, in lieu of a cover letter, a short story about a true or fictional experience with domain names to date
- Submit your application to: email@example.com